Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Punta Cana Beach Wedding - Majestic Colonial

I was so happy to see these images of one of my gorgeous wedding parties! While glamming up these ladies the sky was looking mighty menacing! With a few light showers in the morning - there was a slight delay to her morning wedding, but everything worked out just perfect and the sky stayed clear and beautiful for her special day!
I had such a fun time with these ladies and with Jamie Dimitry their awesome photographer - who actually captured a working picture of me laughing. (We were talking about how photographers always capture my "working" face serious and in the zone) 

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann
Photos: Jamie Dimitry









Congratulations Breanna to you and your hubby! Thank you for having me apart of your special day! Hope you are loving married life!! :) 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!