Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gorgeous Beach Bride - Majestic Colonial, Punta Cana

I gotta hand it to this beautiful wedding party! With an early afternoon beach wedding at the Majestic Colonial, Punta Cana -  this was one of my early morning starts - I mean the sun was literally just starting to peak her glorious self out as I started glamming up this beautiful group of ladies. But with the coffee and tea flowing - and delicious room service breakfast feast - it wasn't so bad for these gorgeous gals after all! And they all looked stunning! :)
I totally love these images captured by Photo Phil! The ladies look gorgeous!

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann
Photos: Phil Steingard - Photo Phil



Smokey eye done RIGHT looks stunning on a beach bride! Gorgeous!!






LOVE this one! SO stunning!!


Congratulations again Sara to you and your hubby! It was such a pleasure working with you and your ladies, and I am so honored to have been a part of your special day! Best Wishes!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again! You are amazing!
    You literally took my breath away with how beautiful everyone's hair and makeup turned out, not to mention how nice it was being glammed up in my own room as opposed to having to rush around for a spa appointment at the resort! You are such a pleasure to be around and having you there really helped to ease my pre-wedding gitters. I knew you would make my hair and makeup beautiful and you did not disappoint! Hands down one of the best decisions I made on my wedding day.
    Sara xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!