Sunday, May 5, 2013

Delightful Dreams Palm Beach - Jellyfish DR Bride

I love going back and looking at pictures of my beautiful brides. It always brings me back to that exciting morning, full of anticipation, love, and joy. It gives ME butterflies in my stomach! I still have many many destination weddings to share with you - and this morning wanted to share with you the images of this beautiful dreams palm beach wedding, and Jellyfish restaurant reception!

I LOVED Ashley's glammed up beachy bride look. She wanted soft beachy waves and a soft bronzed and glowing look. And I think we nailed it! She looked absolutely glowing! That morning I also had a member of the Krystie Ann Beauty Group there to assist with her beautiful bridesmaids - Rich, who helped make the morning run perfectly! Check out these gorgeous pics captured by Katya Nova Photography!

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann 
Photos: Katya Nova Photography 




How romantic is this first look!? LOVE.





Congratulations Ashley to you and your new hubby! Thank you for having Rich and I apart of your day! It was such a pleasure we had so much fun! All the best on your journey of love and happiness! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!