Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beach Wedding - Dreams Palm Beach/Jellyfish Wedding Punta Cana

I had an absolute ball with this wedding party! Lindsey was a super relaxed and chill bride. They had a beautiful intimate ceremony at the Jellyfish Restaurant in Punta Cana. That morning, I had the pleasure of glamming her up along with her MOH and Lindsey's cutie pie of a daughter at one of my favourite resorts in DR the Dreams Palm Beach.
It was a perfect day, with perfect pictures by the super talented Karina Jensen! Check out these gorgeous images!

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann
Pictures: Karina Jensen - A Capture By Karina 








I love this group shot with my gorgeous ladies and my little buddie :)




This stunning wedding was also featured on "The Norwegian Wedding Blog"
To see more images click HERE! :) 

Congratulations again Lindsey to you and your new hubby! It was such a pleasure being a part of your very special day and so great meeting you and your loved ones! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!