Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Beautiful Beach Wedding - Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana

I had such a great day glamming up Carolyn and her ladies for her beach wedding at the Majestic Elegance, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It's always so relaxing and chill glamming up the ladies in their suites for destination weddings. Family and friends can come and go as they please, and they are in the privacy of their own room - where they can stay nice and cool, order up a nice breakfast or lunch and just relax!
This day was a SUPER hot one! So luckily Carolyn also booked the touch up service with me - so I could touch up her and her ladies after her ceremony and before her reception started. This way they all looked nice and fresh! :)
Her party was super fun and super relaxed, and they looked amazing!!
Here are some fabulous images from Jamie Dimitry of Carolyn and Kirk's special day!

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann
Photos: Jamie Dimitry



This is my favourite hairspray shot I've seen! Doesn't it look magical!?





Seriously. How gorgeous is this backdrop!? I LOVE destination weddings!


Congratulations again Carolyn and Kirk! It was amazing being apart of your perfect day! Carolyn I had such a blast with your ladies, especially your hilarious mom! You ladies were awesome! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!