Sunday, April 21, 2013

What is a spray tan? Spray Tanning with Krystie Ann

I have many loyal spray tan clients - and I know there are some new clients hesitant about spray tanning either because you have heard some crazy horror stories, or had a first hand bad experience with a spray tan!
Never fear! Krystie Ann is here! ;)

I LOVE airbrush spray tanning. I love seeing the instant results and gratification from my clients!

The service I provide is with a low pressure hand held airbrush spray gin. I am a trained airbrush spray technician, so you can be confident that you will receive a complete, even natural looking tan. Better than you would if applying your own self tanning cream or lotion, or in a spray booth!

The tanning solution I apply delivers a natural looking tan with no orange tint. The main active ingredient is called DHA (dihroxyacetone) which is found in all sunless tanning formulas. (DHA has been approved for cosmetic use by the FDA, the Canadian Health Ministry, and most of the EU member nations)
The method I offer ensures even, natural coverage, has a natural green base which eliminates any chance of turning orange. It is a synergistic blend of botanicals and vitamins. The product is designed to enhance the elasticity of your skin, while simultaneously creating the most natural looking tan.

Airbrush tanning is a positive alternative, opposed to the detrimental effects of a tanning bed. It is perfect for MEN and WOMEN, weddings, special occasions, or an every day beautiful sun-kissed glow!
Now you can book your personal airbrush spray tan in the comfort of your OWN HOME!
I will come to your location and bronze your bod in the privacy of your own location!

makeup@krystieann.com
Facebook.com/krystieannhairandmakeup


Check out the flyer below for an awesome MAY special!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!