Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stunning Jellyfish Beach Wedding

I love being a destination makeup artist and hair stylist! I get to see the coolest wedding venues!
The Jellyfish restaurant in Punta Cana is one of my favourite venues here. Don't get me wrong - majority of the fabulous resorts here in Dominican Republic do great jobs at hosting your special day. But personally - I am all for an off - site location. It's private, intimate and perfect!
Mayte the wedding planner at the Jellyfish is SUPERWOMAN! She is extremely creative, and extremely hard working - as is the rest of the amazing staff!

I had the pleasure of glamming up this beautiful wedding party who got ready first at the Ocean Blue & Sand resort before heading over to the Jellyfish.
Now let me tell you - not only was this bride totally stunning she was totally D.I.Y and she had the most GORGEOUS decor and details for her special day! I'm really excited to share these pictures that were taken by Nathan Peel who flew in from Kentucky to capture her special day!

Makeup and Hair: Krystie Ann
Photo: Nathan Peel 








How gorgeous are these tables! Love the lace chair covers!!


Congratulations Karolina to you and your new hubby! Such a pleasure being a part of your special day with your awesome gals! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!