Thursday, March 28, 2013

Majestic Elegance Punta Cana And A Sexy Red Lip

Not too many brides of mine have done a bold lip for their special day, and I don't recommend it if you don't normally or it isn't your style. I was SO excited when this gorgeous bride of mine wanted a sexy red lip a part of her perfect bridal look!

I had the pleasure of working with a fellow Canadian Photographer Melissa Johnstone owner and operator of Sugar & Soul Photography. She captured these stunning images of this gorgeous wedding party at the Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann
Photos: Sugar & Soul Photography 


Photographers always catch me looking SO serious!!! lol  I mean BUSINESS ;)






Congratulations again Holly to you and your new hubby! I had so much fun with you and your gals! Hope you are enjoying married life! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!