Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Punta Cana Wedding - Grand Palladium Punta Cana

Last month at the Grand Palladium Punta Cana, I had the pleasure of glamming up a beautiful bride from my hometown in Ontario! It was so nice seeing some familiar faces!
The girls looked absolutely beautiful - even with some issues (like the POWER going out) I was still able to get these ladies ready to rock the beach on time! :)

Check out some gorgeous pictures captured by Caribbean Emotions.

Hair and Makeup: Krystie Ann







Here is fabulous 'thank-you' message I received from my beautiful bride!

"Krystie, 
I can not thank you enough for being apart of my special day. You did an amazing job glamming up my girls and I for my big day in Punta Cana.
You made me feel and look beautiful. I never once questioned what you were doing, you have such confidence and it was so nice to feel that on my wedding day. Not even the power going out would stop you! :) It really was great to have you there and I am so happy I decided to book with you. Thanks again for everything, you truly are great at what you do!
-Kristina"


Congratulations Kristina! It was so great seeing you, and so special being apart of one of the most important days of your life! All the best on your journey of love and happiness! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!