Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beautiful Dreams Punta Cana Wedding

I'm seriously always blown away by the beauty of my wedding parties! I have had the pleasure of glamming up such stunning ladies here in Punta Cana!

 I also feel like these ladies are my friends! We communicate back and forth for a while leading up to the big day - it really is something special for me to be a part of someones dream day helping them create their perfect bridal look!

I have to share some swoon worthy images captured by Phil Steingard of one of my beautiful brides at the Dreams Punta Cana.

Makeup + Hair: Krystie Ann
Photos: Phil Steingard



I rarely get a picture with my beautiful brides! This one is so special for me! :) 







Congratulations again Jennifer! I had so much fun with you and your ladies on your big day! You were all such a pleasure to work with! All the best on your journey of love! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!