Friday, August 3, 2012

Winter Punta Cana Weddings: NEW STYLIST ADDITION!

As many of you have read or heard, I am travelling to punta cana this winter to glam up some beautiful destination weddings!

I have had an overwhelming number of bookings for the winter months, and am excited to announce I am going to be getting some assistance during the month of February!

My dear friend and phenomenal hair stylist Richard Andrew is going to be joining Krystie Ann's Beauty Group and myself (www.krystieann.com) and booking destination weddings with me!

Richard is a highly skilled hair stylist with a true passion for hair. Always striving to create an environment where his clients are at ease to express themselves, his number one goal for his clients is leaving you 100% confident and satisfied with your style.


His work has been seen in many local magazines, on the runway, on tv and on various bridal blogs. With his bubbly and outgoing personality and his genuine LOVE for hair styling, you can be sure you will be receiving superior service and will LOVE your hair when styled by Richard Andrew!