Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Thank you message from a wonderful client!

These days with the wonderful tools of facebook and other social media outlets, its easy for me to stay in touch with my past brides. Most often the end up becoming regular clients of mine! I get the opportunity to glam them up for maternity shoots, anniversary dinners, parties etc. Which I TOTALLY LOVE! I Love being able to maintain a relationship with my clients. Without them I would not be where I am today!

Yesterday, I did get a special surprise via Snail mail. :) I LOVE thank you cards! They are so nice to open amongst the bills lol
 I have a thank you wall in my studio and I love to proudly post my work and wonderful comments from my clients. It just reminds me daily of why I love my job so much, the hard work it has taken and continues to be to get to where I want to be. 

I wanted to share with you the wonderful little message I received: 
This wedding was one I worked with another talented stylist Michelle. 

"Krystie Ann + Michelle, 

Thank you for all your wisdom and expertise with hair and makeup. Myself, mom + bridesmaids all looked amazing! 
We couldn't have completed the day without you!
Our wedding was magical and we definitely turned some heads when we walked down the aisle! :)
All the best ladies in the future!"