Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 - My Favourite Looks


The glitz, the glamour. Its that time of year. Awards time! That means hot red carpet looks! My favourite time of the year!! (Aside from Christmas lol)
Last night the ladies and guys killed it on the red carpet. I really did think everyone looked great, and there were more hits than misses with fashion. Here are some of my favs!

We saw a lot of slick up dos, and pony tails last night. As well as a lot of easy breezy looks. Golden Globes, is a more mellow night with fashion opposed to the high glamour of my favourite – the Oscars J

Ponytails:

Zooey Deshanel, Julianna Margulies, and Debra Messing rocked perfect pony’s last night.
I love this look for a formal event! 


My makeup faves.

I also loooove me a smokey eye. And we saw a lot of sultry smoke-ness last night. I loved Julianne Hough with her coppery smokey eye and nude glossy lip. Her eyes just popped! AND I totally loved her hair. Edgy and soft- gorgeous. I thought Katherine McPhee looked smokin’! Loved her sexy top knot, and sultry eyes. What a babe! I also loved Rachel Weisz’s look. We are stepping away for a moment from the deep red and sexy coral lips, and embracing the berry shades. Her berry lips completed her look perfectly.



Classic Hollywood.
A LOT of deep parts, side swept curls and waves. This look screams glamour to me. It is my favourite.


Slick, sexy hair

This actually surprised me. Im so used to seeing big voluminous hair. But actually really like this look. Its sophisticated, and chic. 




Easy Breezy

These ladies went for simple strands, undone glamour, and rocked it!



Overall Killers

Honestly, for me too many to list. I thought Amy Adams looked stunning in Marchesa, Kate Hudson rocked in Alexander McQueen, Jennifer Lawrence looked HOT in Dior. Had a sexy 1950’s elegance to it. I Loved Anne Hathaway in her beautiful Chanel dress, didn’t she just look simply glowing!?


Jennifer Lopez to me looked like perfection. Loved her hair, her makeup her sexy Zuhair Murad dress. Totally Jennifer and totally sexy.



Kerry Washington. Her simple, chic, edgy, slick hair and trendy bangs. Loved how she played with some colour on her eyes with a shimmery purple lid. Totally worked with this glitzy nude dress from Miu Miu



Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton. I LOVE this dress. Its girly and sexy at the same time. The sheer look with the dresses is so hot right now. Her hair and makeup were perfectly balanced.




Jennifer Garner in Vivinne Westwood. For me this was one of my favourite dresses. I thought it fit her perfectly. It was the perfect hint of glamour. Her jewels, her hair, her glowing makeup. She looked stunning.



Overall stellar red carpet looks and I cannot freaking wait until the OSCARS!!!! ;)  

Source: Getty Images



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!