Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Beach Wedding - Majestic Elegance

I have had so much fun so far glamming up beautiful wedding parties here in Punta Cana! I wanted to share some pictures from this lovely group of ladies who came from Alberta, Canada! :) It was so nice working with some fellow Canadian ladies. I had a blast! They were a great group of ladies, and real troopers getting up so early in the morning to get dolled up.







Is this not a beautiful shot! She's totally beaming with happiness!!! :) 

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann

I received a beautiful thank you message from her as well, when I opened this email - it totally made my morning! 

"Hi Krystie Ann,
We are back and happy! I just wanted to say thank you again for doing my hair and make up for the wedding and for the sunrise shoot. Having a fellow Canadian who had their own website and pictures to look through- and knowing you did them all, took all the stress away. I was never worried about how I would look. My hair and make up for the ceremony suited me so well. The make up touch up and lashes you added for the evening looked hot! Thank you thank you! The sunrise shoot photos came back, and my hair looks so nice!! I love the curls you did, I could never do that with my hair. I can also see my freckles- love it!
Thank you for also taking care of my girls the morning of. They all looked beautiful! I know it was a huge job for one person to do, I really appreciate your fast work and making it happen!

Thank you so much, I could not have asked for more from a makeup and hair artist. I am so happy I was able to have you do my hair and make-up for one of the most important days in my life!"

Such a pleasure being there on your special day Danielle! Congratulations again to you and Quenton! 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!