Thursday, November 10, 2011

Airbrush Spray Tan Feedback

This past summer I started offering airbrush spray tans. And boy was I busy bronzin' bodies!

Airbrush Tanning is sun tanning the quick and easy way. You get an instant tan without the sun! This UV free tanning causes no wrinkles and no sun damage. Airbrush spray-on tan gives you that golden, gorgeous most natural looking sun-kissed tan you've always wanted! Perfect for weddings, special occasions, fitness competitions, work functions or just an everyday glow!

Thanks so much for all the feedback that I have gotten! I really appreciate it! It helps me to continue to grow a successful business so that I can offer you the BEST services.

I wanted to share some client comments! :)

"Loooooove it!!! Looks natural and everyone notices and compliments when I get one! And it makes my skin soft!!"  
-Katie
Katie, Before + After



"I highly recommend Krystie Ann's spray tans :) They provide a nice natural looking tan for all skin complexions. I have a natural tan as it is, and Krystie Ann was still able to get my skin to look a full 2 shades darker without having me look like a lost Jersey shore castmate. PLUS it lasted over a week.The spray tans are a great way to maintain a tan all year long too, it takes no time at all."

-Kandace




"It looked real, and natural. Definitely good if you need a quick tan. Krystie Ann was great, made it easy to feel comfortable."
-Jesse



"What a fantastic experience! From booking my appointment to getting the tan the service was phenomenal! I loved the way I looked with the spray tan. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out at first but after getting it done I would rather get sprayed then hop into a tanning bed! It gives you the exact same affect however it is safer and I found the glow from your skin is more noticeable and healthy!

I would totally recommend getting a spray tan from Krystie Ann as it is something you have to try!
Thanks again for my awesome glow :)"

 -Mel T

Mel T, before + after




Thanks for much again for the feedback! Remember to book your spray tan appointments ahead of time for the holiday rush! Great rates on groups, VIP packages available too!

Until NOVEMBER 24th...Have your before and after picture taken and take 20% off your full priced spray tan!

www.krystieann.com
705.716.5071
makeup@krystieann.com