Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beautiful Barcelo Punta Cana Wedding - Dominican Republic

I had so many hometown brides this past winter season! It was honestly so nice!!! I already feel comfortable around my beautiful brides but there is just something about a hometown crew that makes things extra special :) It was even MORE extra special to work with a photog friend of mine Nicole from Miller Ellis Photography!
I had a blast glamming up these gorgeous gals at the Barceló Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic. Wait until you see the fabulous flower headband worn on my super cool and super pretty bride!

Hair + Makeup: Krystie Ann
Photos: Miller Ellis Photography






 
 
 
 
 

Congratulations again Christine to you and your love! Best wishes on your exciting journey as hubby and wife! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!