Monday, May 27, 2013

Stunning Beach Bride - Majestic Colonial, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

I love getting pictures from my Punta Cana brides - especially now when we have fall like temperatures in MAY here in Ontario! *Thumbs down*

This gorgeous wedding party was from my hometown of Barrie, Ontario! It was so nice to glam up these ladies, at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana. Such an easy going group, and so naturally beautiful! - I had a fantastic morning, and Phil Steingard captured such beautiful images!

Enjoy these beautiful images, and hopefully you are feeling not only the LOVE but the WARMTH! ;)

Hair and Makeup: Krystie Ann
Photos: Phil Steingard 










Congratulations to you and your hubby Sarah! You ladies looked beautiful! It was so fun being apart of your special day! Best wishes!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for everything! Not only did you make us look and feel totally beautiful but, you truly are a pleasure to be around. You defiantly helped calm my wedding day nervousness! Having you be a part of my big day was defiantly one of the best decisions I made! You rock!

    Sarah McCallum :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!